Friday, October 2, 2015

It's October Again

It has been a whole year since I started this blog.  October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month and nothing makes this more real to me than being 38 weeks pregnant.  I miss my babies every day.  I think about them often and still get sad sometimes.  I am glad I started this blog though.  It's given me a place where I can record my thoughts and let people who read the posts know that it's OK to talk about this.  It's, of course, OK to not talk about it also if that is your choice.  Everyone should have a choice in how they grieve.  In the past year I've connected with people whom I never would have met in the first place because of this blog.  I've talked with friends who have had losses and didn't know who else to talk with.  I've talked with friends who have wanted to support other friends who have had pregnancy loss and didn't know how to do it.  I've talked with women much older than I who still miss their babies.  I have born my testimony to many about how I know that Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to be happy.  He has made it possible for me to see my babies again.  I love thinking about Jean-Yves, Luc, and Henrietta sending down our rainbow baby with their love.

Here are some of my favorite pictures to commemorate October.




Rainbow Babies



No comments:

Post a Comment